With crystal clear turquoise water, tropical climate, sunny islands with white sandy beaches, palm trees and overwater bungalows attached to almost every resort island, this archipelago is considered as one of the paradise here on earth. If you are planning your next international trip, why not go to the Maldives?
1. A glance at the Maldives:
Maldives located in the Indian Ocean is a collection of 1192 coral islands which are composed of a chain of 26 magnificent coral atolls. This place attracts millions of tourists every year and inhabited by its about 400,000 people with an amazing 80 to 100 islands of tourist resorts. From November to April yearly is high seasons in this archipelago, especially Christmas and New Year are the most expensive time to visit. In our opinion, ideal visits are from January to March, when the weather can be predictable and there are no tornadoes.
2. Things to do in Maldives:
• Stay in an Overwater bungalow: Your trip to Maldives will no longer meaningful if you don’t stay in an overwater bungalow. You definitely don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to live above the beautiful water villas that have your own private access to the sea. There are a living room, bathroom, large indoor bathtub, king size bed and an indoor and outdoor shower in each spacious villa. The highlight of all these things that make you interested the most is a private hot tub overlooking the Indian Ocean. It seems to be the perfect spot to enjoy room service, absorb the sun ray or just walk down the steps into the ocean. Imagine being able to jump in for a late night swim and the only noise you can hear is that of the breeze and of the sea. All we can say is that staying in one is an incredible experience that you must try once times when in Maldives.
• Snorkle the atolls: It is rumored that snorkeling in Maldives reaches a whole different level when compared with somewhere else in the world. And we guess the rumor is right. As we mentioned above, Maldives is an archipelago of more than 1,192 coral islands which are grouped in 22 coral atolls. And those islands are the world’s largest coral atolls remaining above the ocean surface where you will find even more life under the ocean surface. Corals, fish, turtles, even sharks, and other marine life,… this colorful biodiversity here never gets boring.
• Have lunch at the underwater restaurant: "Ithaa" is the first underwater restaurant can be found at Conrad Maldives Island resort, which was actually built in New Zealand and shipped to Maldives. It sounds crazy when dining with the fishes, sharks, and rays swimming all around you, but this submerged restaurant can make it real. Sip on some champagne, enjoy the freshest tropical cuisines they serve and admire the beauty of marine life, which place could serve you like this?
You deserve to stay at this paradise and see the wonders of nature after a long hard-working period. Check out Asia Senses’ bucket list for more information.
Read more: best north korea tour company